40% OFF - STANLEY ID07 IMPACT DRILL / WRENCH
We have purchased a large inventory of very popular STANLEY Impact Drill Wrench Model ID07 and we are passing the savings to our customers at 40% DISCOUNT
from our regular price.
Valid while supplies last – Please Contact Us for Details.
Applications: Nut and bolt tightening or loosening, lag bolt driving and wood drilling
- Capacity: 7/16″. Quick Change or 1/2″ Square Drive
- Hyd. Flow: 4-12 gpm 115-45 lpm
- Weight: 7.2 lbs.
- Dimmensions: 9″ L x 5″ W
- Connection: 3/8″. Male Pipe Adapter to -8 SAE port
- 500 ft. lbs. / 675 Nm of impact torque
- Durable Swing-hammer mechanism
- Forward-Reverse spool with heavy duty wiper seals and replaceable seal carriers
- Reverse-flow check valve prevents operation if tool is plumbed backwards
- Cast-in lifting eye
- Built-in selector for Open Center or Closed Center systems
- Replaceable pressure relief valve designed for serviceability